Dr. David R. Hawkins- Calibrates Chartres Cathedral Highest in the World


Chartres Cathedral, in Chartres France
Dr. David Hawkins, MD, PhD encompasses particle physics, nonlinear dynamics, chaos theory, and his own discoveries about the nature and accessibility of truth. Dr. David Hawkins calibrates 'Chartres Cathedral' in France as the highest calibrated church in the world.

I worked in the Feature Film Industry for 12 years as a Visual Effects Artist on the greatest blockbusters of our time. Thanks to George Lucas! After finishing the last shot on the film Van Helsing, I went to a lecture given by Dr. David R. Hawkins on his book, Truth vs Falsehood. The Doc said, by just standing in Holy sites they could raise your level of consciousness. His magnetic charm and intoxicating laughter made me want whatever he had. I sold everything I owned, bought a backpack, and set out to stand in Holy sites around the world. My memoir From Hollywood to God is on Amazon books and Kindle. This blog is from Dr. Hawkins lecture on his Map of Consciousness

On August  15, 2007, my daughter Stephanie, Julia and I arrived for the procession of the veil that Mary wore during the birth of Jesus that comes out of it's case once a year for a parade through the charming town of Chartres. It was a miracle that we randomly arrived fifteen minutes before this once a year honor to Mary!





We took a Bullet Train from Paris to Chartres, an hour of luxury!
Me on the left, my daughter Stephanie and Julia my best friend in front of Chartres Cathedral.



Some quotes of Dr. Hawkins on "the dark night of the soul"

* The state of feeling abandoned by God and being hopeless results in a global feeling of depression and may include an alteration of the experience of time comparable to the experiential lower levels of Hell as described by Dante: "Abandon hope all ye who enter here". This state may be a transitory phase as a consequence of intense spiritual work, especially in a devotee who throws all caution to the wind and explores the deepest levels of consciousness, at which depth the devotee intuitively senses that it is necessary to relinquish the ego and remove all doubt. Thus, this state may represent the need to reach inner validation of spiritual truth before total abandonment of the ego itself. DH, Transcending Levels of Consciousness, pg. 35


Below is my wedding photo in the Labyrinth at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco. 

It is an exact replicate, the sister Labyrinth of the one in Chartres Cathedral in Chartres, France.
I walked it for years-- meditating on true love. :) I thought it would be appropriate to get married here. That's us in the Rosebud-auspicious symbol of love.

* Paradoxically, the dark night of the soul is often a sign of significant spiritual progress for it is not really the soul (higher Self) but the Ego that is in the 'Dark'. Some comfort can be obtained by recalling the spiritual dictum that one can only go as high as they have been low, or that Jesus Christ sweat blood in Gethsemane, or Buddha reported that he felt as though his bones were being broken and he was being attacked by demons.

Sixty-foot statue of Mary replaces the traditional cross in the front of the church.

My memoir  "From Hollywood to God"  is now on Amazon and Kindle books!

Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song! I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator. The room went dark and three pyramids projected on a large movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp." No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?" I always wanted to swim in the Nile! ~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan

Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to join my adventure!

The Kingdom of Bhutan!
Subscribe to my Blog or my YouTube Channel at Kelly Granite Enck


Popular posts from this blog

Can "tree bark" Cure Cancer?