Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Energy of Money!


Money = Vibration^2 * Love

I purchased a very sexy glamorous diamond ring several years ago for twenty-seven thousand dollars while at Harry Winston's in Beverly Hills. This was the wildest most expensive, frivolous purchase I have made so far.
Was it fun? Yes!
Did it have a wild, crazy, high vibration?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! It was wildly fun!

(laughing) It might have been bought for my ego, as I am not sure if it held any real value to my life. It sounds crazy right this second, but at the time I was a film producer in LA making lots of money. I had no debt and the ring was on my childhood wish list! So, I indulged.

I wore it proudly for some reason. :) I could have given that money to a poor village and supported several families for their entire lifetime instead of wearing it. But, I had this dream from childhood like so many girls to get a big fat diamond on my finger one day! (laughing) Well, I got to live that dream, and it helped me to evolve to new desires, maybe some more Noble :) It's all good, we can't make a mistake, we are here expanding on the lessons, after we live them! :)

When the ring lost it's meaning to me, and I no longer wanted to show it off, I came up with the idea to sell it. I could not find the receipt from Harry Winston's, and they could not find my record of the purchase, so I went to a diamond re-seller and was told he would buy it for 17,000. I pasted on that deal and decided to run an ad on Craig's List because the ring had a Karmic value to me. I wanted some lucky girl to get the ring for 17,000. instead of wheeling and dealing with a diamond dealer.

On my ad I listed the diamond's grade, weight and color and noted that it had the Winston's signature engraved inside on the white gold band. A couple called me from the ad to tell me their story as if interviewing for the ring. The husband said, they were happily married with three grown kids and he had promised his wife a beautiful ring one day, it was now 20 years later and she has been waiting for her dream to come true, and he wanted to give her my ring.

I agreed to meet them at a local jeweler on Union Street in SF. The Jeweler verified the weight and color and grade and then we walked over to Starbucks to talk. Over our lattes the husband said to me, " I have 17,000. cash in hundreds in my pocket." in which I (laughed hard) and replied, "wow, I guess it's going to be hard to count that in public here in the middle of Starbucks." He laughed and said,
"I'll tell you what, why don't we take a leap of faith, you hand me the diamond ring so I can give it to my wife, who was sitting next to us excited in pure silence, and I will hand you the pile of cash in my pocket. I will trust it's a twenty-seven thousand dollar diamond from Harry Winston's, and you will trust the 17,000. is in this pile of bills." I almost leap out of my seat in excitement, not from the 17,000. I was going to get from a $27,000. ring, instead from the high in trusting him and having faith in our vibration of the energy exchange. With a Giant smile on my face I said, YES! This sounds like fun!

It was Sunday and I waited till Monday to go to the back to see if it really was 17,000. I handed the pile of bills to the clerk at BOA and she put it into a cash counting machine. A lady behind me, spoke out loud to me, "Don't you just love the sound of that!" The bills were making a slapping fun sound as each one was counted, and for a moment I just listened to them speak to me and laughed out loud, YES! I love the sound of Money!

Three years later, David and I were sitting in a small cafe in San Marcos, Texas, having breakfast in the town square. I recalled the energy I felt during my ring exchange experience and shared it with him. He came up with the idea to call our holiday Monday,
"Abundance Monday!"
We spent the whole day looking for money! We lowered our deductible on our car insurance, we called David's credit card supervisors and negotiated lower payments and zero interest rates on some. We sold things in our home that were not being used.
Then we set up our dreams! " ... Careers we love. Soon our Abundance Monday moved into Abundance everyday!
We are learning to have more fun playing with Money, releasing its energy!

Warren Buffet told his wife shortly after they were married, "I hope you are comfortable being rich, because we are going to become very rich!" If you want to become a millionaire, you need to decide to do it and get started. Buffet is now giving away all his money to those in need. Moving Energy! He also said, "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." Time to plant! :)

Money is an energy exchange for services. It's a way of saying, "Thank You!
The farmer works the land and takes care of the crop for us. We pay for his services when we fill our carts with live healthy foods. Saying, "Thank you!" I love paying for blueberries, and fresh green leaves!

Those that love and appreciate money are in Flow with its Energy ! Money increases in the Energy of Appreciation.
I have learned some tricks to generate the energy of money!
Keep a hundred dollar bill in your wallet and spend it all day long in your mind...
this creates mental money flow vibration. I also have a black discount card for Starbucks and each day I pull it out and say,
"just a minute let me give you my Black AM EX CARD," ( American Express Black Card) the most famous credit card in the world, you can charge up to one million dollars by activating it with you thumb print and no banks need to confirm this charge! Yippee! That could be fun, so I am manifesting a Black AM EX card each time I use my coffee discount card.

Last time I used it the Starbucks employee got super excited adding to my money exchange experience. He said, "GUESS WHAT KELLY, Samuel Jackson was here the other day and pulled a Black Am Ex card out for his latte! We all thought of you and laughed!! Then Samuel acted out the scene from Pulp Fiction, "Now that's a great cup of coffee!" Everyone cheered in his excited vibration of Money and Life! The fun of the Black AM EX CARD created even more joy as I pretended to have one with the employees at Starbucks. It's no longer important if I ever get a Black AM EX Card, as the experience is fun enough without the card, it's super fun!! and my Starbucks card cost me 25. dollars. :)
I am having almost as much fun as Samuel Jackson now. :)



My memoir "From Hollywood to God"  is now on Amazon and Kindle books!

Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song!

I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator.

The room went black and three pyramids projected on a movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp."

No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?"

I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!"

~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

The Kingdom of Bhutan


Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan

Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read the reviews!