Saturday, February 13, 2010

Om Brzee Namaha is the Mantra for 'Money Flow'!




By Kelly Granite Enck

In my search to find a technique to close the gap I felt between God and Wealth I discovered the mantra--"Om Brzee Namaha" to be repeated 108 times, and to impact the mantra you can write it down 108 times. The idea of this mantra is to activate a higher level of frequency towards your desire without "the" mind/egos thoughts interfering.

What is a Vedic Mantra?
Mantras are considered to be divine rhymes composed by the ancient Vedic Rishis/saints in the divine language of Sanskrit. Mantras are energy-based sounds. They are primarily used as spiritual conduits, words, or vibrations that instill one-pointed concentration in the devotee. A Mantra produces a set of vibrations in the surrounding atmosphere and its force depends on the attitude of the person as well as the intensity of the concentration. Mantras are performed through faith and their force can be physically felt.

In invoking the mantra, let yourself submerge into the spirit of this Vedic prayer.



"Om Brzee Namaha"

"Om Brzee Namaha"

"Om Brzee Namaha"...



Om Brzee Namaha is a mantra. A mantra is a sound to induce transformation, and is perhaps the oldest form of prayer of mankind originating in the Vedic tradition of India. Later, it was incorporated in Hindu, Buddhist, and other religions. It is used to divert the mind from its instinctual desires and thoughts toward manifesting divine consciousness.



Om or Aum are both a mantra unto itself and an auspicious beginning, even as legend states the Lord chanted Om as He created the world. The letters A-u-m are said the represent the three deities, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva; the three worlds, Bhuh, Bhuvah, Suvah; the three Vedas, Rig, Yajur, Sama; and the three states, waking, dreaming, and deep sleep. It symbolizes everything, the means and goal of life, the world and Truth underlying, the material and the Sacred, the form and formless, and provides a profound effect on the body and mind. It begins most mantras and Vedic prayers.



Namaha ends many mantras and prayers, saying I bow down to this, I submit and submerge myself, I become one with this, with its meaning and one with the substance of the mantra or prayer.



Brzee requests greater substance, wealth, a vanquishing of scarcity consciousness. The concept invoked is that of what the mind conceives and believes, is achieved. The universe reflects the deep mind’s belief, and the mantra beseeches the deep mind to reward, to bestow wealth on others and self.


I invite you on the greatest adventure of my life….through my memoir, below.
I worked in the Feature Film Industry for 12 years, as a Visual Effects Artist on the greatest films of our time.  Thanks George Lucas! After finishing the last shot on the film "Van Helsing," I went to a lecture on a book, titled "Power vs. Force" by Dr. David R. Hawkins, MD, PhD. The Doc said, by just standing in Holy sites they could raise your level of consciousness. His magnetic charm and intoxicating laughter, made me want whatever he had. I sold everything I owned, bought a backpack, and set out to stand in Holy sites around the world.

My first stop was The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to learn more about energy and frequencies that every atom and molecule vibrated at. I waited in the large conference room to hear a lecture on Harmonic Oscillators. The room went black. Suddenly, three giant pyramids projected on a large movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp." 

No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?"

I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!" 


~ from my Memoir, (click link) "From Hollywood to God"

 River Kwai, Thailand
Monk Boys, Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand 
Is there a High Frequency Diet?

Join the adventure "From Hollywood to God" on Amazon books.


8 comments:

  1. thanks for explaining that...awesome to think what we can do with our mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.....http://yogaandchat.blogspot.com......shall we exchange links friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to share a song that I found:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeUWEhzj65A

    I listen this song every morning and it's helping me a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing this with us. Your testimony is inspirational. I think this would be the solution to my situation.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kelly,
    It worked in my case as well. After one week of chanting it I received unexpected raise of $8,000.

    Namaste, George

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you chant aloud?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I am interested in is what money can't buy. http://themercurialworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Michelle,

    I am always interested to hear why people say, "I am interested in what money can't buy" as if being interested in "money" is not meaningful in the world we live in. Our currency for "THANK YOU" is "MONEY." If it were baked bread, would you have a different feeling about it? Here is a very interesting blog I recently wrote about our feelings about Money. It asks the question, "Do the Rich Save the Poor?" Money is an energy currency! Try to get through one day with out this energy exchanged. Look to the right side of this blog for "DO THE RICH SAVE THE POOR?" http://happy-firewalker.blogspot.com/2013/07/do-rich-save-poor.html. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the world wealth graph which is at the bottom of "Do The Rich Save The Poor" Blog. I personally feel like making a lot of money, chanting for it, writing books for it, trading stocks for it, whatever energy I have to give to my art of work. And the rewards are a "THANK YOU" in the form we named Money! Glad you found the chant Om Brzee Namaha...now I am singing it!! JOY! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

The Key to Happiness