Zen story ~ Two Monks, One Lady



It's a fact that after 10,000 hours of meditation the MRI of a Monk's brain is significantly lit up in the areas that make humans happier....
(....so that's why they're laughing all the time!)
I only have 9,999 hours left to catch up!...smile

Before Enlightenment...Chopping wood and carrying water.
After Enlightenment....Chopping wood and carrying water.
~Zen story~
Two monks, one lady
Once upon a time many moons ago, two monks were walking in silence through the forest; a younger monk, Anjan, and an older monk, Nanda.
Eventually their path led to a stream. There they saw a beautiful young lady, exquisitely clad, standing on the bank. She was in great distress because she wanted to cross the stream, but did not know how without getting her fine long robes wet.

Without hesitation Nanda scooped her up, crossed the stream, and set her down on dry ground. She thanked him and continued on her way, and the monks continued on theirs again in silence.

Anjan was a bit distressed and confused. He got more restless by the minute and then finally spoke up.

"Brother Nanda," he said, "I do not know what to make of it. You know our order is an austere order, and we cannot so much as speak to a woman. But... but... you saw that lady, you... uh... picked her up and... carried her across the stream! And yet..." he continued, almost choking, "You just keep on walking as if nothing happened!"

"It is quite simple," Nanda replied. "I set her down on the opposite bank, but you, Brother Anjan, are still carrying her!"
I am proud of my mind & body thanks to the Raw Food Diet, Qigong Meditation and Exercise!
I feel like I am just getting started in life, while in my 50's!
Find out how to feel this great by reading my memoir, 
  My book "From Hollywood to God"  is now on Amazon and Kindle books!

My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song!

I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator.

The room went black and three pyramids projected on a movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp."

No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?"

I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!"

Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

The Kingdom of Bhutan



Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan


Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read the reviews!

Below is my Youtube — Click on the Subscribe to follow me—it's free!



This is my story of a diet that changed my brain. When you are on a Raw Food Diet you can't help but love yourself and everyone else. It's the answer to world peace and reverses aging!  

Popular posts from this blog

Can "tree bark" Cure Cancer?