Fátima, Portugal --The Secret to Miracles



Fátima, Portugal has ongoing phenomenon during which--the blind see, the crippled walk, the diseased are miraculously healed. But not everyone who comes here is healed, herein lies the secret, "They were all thinking the same thing while the healing occurred." This may be the coolest story about Miracles I have ever heard. It comes from a book I am reading by Richard Anderson, Cleanse and Purify Thyself.


From the book "Cleanse and Purify Thyself - Book 2" By Richard Anderson

One page 206-7, the following story has one the greatest keys I've ever found, a shining gem that has the power to radically change the lives of all who use it:


"Several year ago, my friend Dr. Bernard Jensen came to visit me while I was in Tucson. We spent four hours talking about health and the mind. He told me the following story that I think the world should hear. 'Many years ago, when I was still a young man, there were rumors that the Virgin Mary had been appearing at Fatima, and that many people were being healed. I wanted to see if this were true, so I went there. While I was there, there was also another doctor visiting, a very famous doctor, one who had won a Nobel Prize. Dr. Alexis Carrell had received the Nobel Prize for proving that the cell, when properly nourished and cleansed, was essentially immortal. He was conducting a study to try and determine why some people were being healed and others were not. For there had been thousands of people who traveled there for healings. Some people couldn't walk, some were blind, and others had incurable dis-eases. Only a small percentage received healings, and those healings were considerable, far beyond anything that science could explain."


"Dr. Carrell had designed a questionnaire that had more than a hundred questions. He gave this questionnaire to everyone who received a healing; and apparently there were hundreds. There was one question that everyone answered with the same response. That question was: 'What were you thinking when you received the healing?' Now get this, for this is important. Thousands of people asked for a healing, only a small percentage got a healing. Everyone who got a healing answered this one question with the exact same answer."



'What were you thinking when you received the healing?'


The answer was 'I was praying for someone else to be healed.' I think the reason what this prayer worked was the person praying "believed more in prayers being answered if they were praying for someone else." But, all prayers are answered, even ones for yourself, IF you believe. You get what you focus on there is no other rule. It is the universal law to give you what you expect to get, but many religions tell you that you are "not worthy" but that someone else is, so that belief was answered. I resonated with books on the Metaphysical, but I had no solid evidence of what I knew existed, an "unseen reality." My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco to hear a lecture on The Quantum Harmonic Oscillator. The room went dark and three pyramids projected on a large screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Susan Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp." No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?" I always wanted to swim in the Nile. From my memoir, "From Hollywood to God" on Amazon and Kindle books. 
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan



Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read my memoir.
The Kingdom of Bhutan
Source:
From the book "Cleanse and Purify Thyself - Book 2" By Richard Anderson
Amazon.com -"From Hollywood to God", By Kelly Granite Enck

Popular posts from this blog

Can "tree bark" Cure Cancer?