The Nature of Personal Reality, by Jane Roberts (Seth book)



I read, "Seth Speaks" when I was a young girl, but lost track of the teachings in my tumultuous adolescent years.  As an adult I started a family and career, but found no deep meaning. After traveling the world in search of God, I some how remembered "Seth Speaks" and ordered another book in the series, The Nature of Personal Reality. This book is all you need in life to uncover the power to create your reality as you wish it to be. Everything now makes sense. We have the power to create our own reality, but the trick is much of it is second hand, a mass creation, due to the beliefs of the masses passed down. If we can trust our dreams to give us messages and those deep inner tones within us and dig through every "Core Belief" and label them as limiting or not, then we can uncover the truth of what we are creating in this reality.  I have been working on the exercises from these books, and have begun to match up, what shows up in my reality with the type of inner feelings I have. Everything is a perfect match! Feeling the power and wisdom makes the day magical! I can look around and see that my outer world is a mirror to my inner world and if I don't like what is showing up, I awaken to a sharper experience in the present moment-- paying close attention to my reality and watching it with a rather "Deer in Headlights" way, trying to figure out what I have thought or done for it it have occurred in wild random chaos. It is so much fun, because as you get very present, you experience life on the breaking edge and you feel one with your creation, even when it's not perfect or the way you want it. Feeling the power is the magic of reality. Knowing it is designed by you, ( As "One" with All that IS) for your own evolution and that if you can find the maximum "inner integrity" authenticity of who you are, then ...wow...what a feeling! I read "Seth Speaks" when I was a young girl and it resonated with me. I recently took off on a trip around the world to confirm what I had read. Below is a peek into my memoir.

My memoir  "From Hollywood to God"  is now on Amazon and Kindle books!

Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song! I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator. The room went dark and three pyramids projected on a large movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp." No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?" I always wanted to swim in the Nile! ~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan


Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to join my adventure!
Subscribe to my Blog or my YouTube Channel at Kelly Granite Enck

Popular posts from this blog

Can "tree bark" Cure Cancer?