Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cells Speak: they can tell if you are "Truly Happy" or not.

First let's define happiness, for years we thought happiness was just a mental state, but now we have new research from the University of California, Los Angeles, giving us evidence that happiness can be measured at a cellular level. The cells react differently to different forms of Happiness, which means we cannot fake the experience of being happy, while in a "hedonistic moment," because our cells know what real happiness is! (lol, no wonder!) Hedonistic forms of happiness at a cellular level-- affect our cells like "empty calories," by contrast to cells that experience us adding value to our community. UCLA Study (1)


So, what does this mean if we are not truly happy, but seeking to escape our lives, in the TV, shopping for no reason, over eating or over drinking? It means we feel like we do not have any control over our lives.

The one suggestion that can break through our cellular cry for help is --this sentence: 
I create my reality and the present is my point of power.

We-- decide what "emotions" we hold in our mind. I have recently, become aware of the deep tonal vibrations within my "inner body," by imagining my cells as tiny entities within me, a kingdom of 50 trillion in population. And I imaged each cell with a name, but only one; I know personally-- the tiniest cell in my left ear. I named him, Q. You, get the idea :) With this in mind, I cannot go around complaining about bad things happening on Earth, while I have not taken care of my own inner planetary system, my community of cells-- which is such an amazing concept, when grasped.

Here's some feeling tones: holding my breath tense, tightening of my jaw, tightening of my shoulders, dehydrated. All of these senses I just heard, from listening to my body...

Cells Speak.
I want my cells to be pleased with me, as their head, we feel everything together, humans could be seen as cells inside of God, or cells on earth, and the universe is one big cell, among other cells, in bubbles. I care for every aspect of them, my thoughts affect them, my diet, if I exercise or not, what I do-- they support.

If I do not like what has shown up in my life: I first take full responsibility for creating it by my past thoughts, expectations, and old beliefs. Then, I relax in the acceptance of this, as I close my eyes and re-create it exactly as I wish it to be. This always changes my present moment feeling.
Meditate on "Michael's Quantum City" for the fastest result.

I have begun to "collapse waves" by deliberate intent, while meditating in a environment that has no matter-- "Michael's Quantum City." It must be working, because the past and the future exist only as potential.

We cannot rule out that every object in the universe, including each elementary particle, has consciousness: like our cells, which have "awareness."

According to Maslow, the ideal university would have no formal credits, required courses, or degrees. It would serve as an educational retreat where people could explore various subjects, discover their own true interests and identities, and appreciate the joys of learning and the preciousness of life. The teacher would show students how to hear the beauty of a great symphony, rather than merely having them repeat back the date of the composer’s birth on an examination. He or she would be a self-actualizer, thereby serving as a model for the students’ inevitable identifications, and would demonstrate unconditional positive regard for their particular interest. Thus education would achieve its proper goal: to help people become fully human and actualize their highest potentials.
Maslow studied, people who had reached the peak of experience, according to his pyramid. Edison, fulfilled his highest potential, contributed to society, was prestigious among his peers, and all his desires in life were met. The result of a human at this state is very interesting: The studied showed-- that Edison and those like him (Einstein) had a -shift; they became more philosophical, and more humorous. Life promotes Joy! And we have 100 billion brains cells assisting. Below is a Youtube I made which I explain how my brain is changing using live raw foods.



This is my story of a diet that changed my brain. When you are on a Raw Food Diet you can't help but love yourself and everyone else. It's the answer to world peace and reverses aging! I wrote about my seven year journey around the world in search of love, and during which I discovered this wild diet that has giving me a hot body and a new brain, a younger one that is ready for more adventure!
Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song!

I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator.

The room went black and three pyramids projected on a movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp."

No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?"

I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!"

~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

The Kingdom of Bhutan



Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan


Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read my memoir.

1, UCLA, study on cells reaction to different levels of happiness.
http://college.unc.edu/2013/07/29/human-cells-respond-differently-to-happiness/