Wednesday, July 16, 2014

List of 10 Superfoods!


What are Superfoods? They are foods rich in nutrients.   By Kelly Granite Enck
It's strange after going on a raw food diet I find myself less hungry and always satisfied. I believe this diet is the secret we have all been waiting for. It is the answer to maintaining a perfect weight, it's the fountain of youth, and the potion for great sex! But, what I love the most about it, is that it provides me with an extreme mental focus so I can write! Today's blog is about foods known to have Super Powers! The number one Superfood in ancient medicine is the Goji Berries
Goji Berry


1. Goji Berries:
Dried Goji Berries
Goji berries help to improve the immune system, 18 kinds of amino acids, including 8 essential amino acids, up to 21 trace minerals, high amounts of antioxidants, iron, vitamins B and E.
2.  Wheatgrass: I have replaced my morning coffee with Wheatgrass! :) Wheatgrass is juiced from the grass of young wheat plants. It is packed with highly concentrated vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and enzymes. Nutritionally wheatgrass is a complete food that contains 98 of the 102 earth elements. One of the ingredients with major benefit in wheatgrass is chlorophyll, which has the ability to draw toxins from the body like a magnet. You can call all organic plants with chlorophyll, quantum super foods, because inside your body they become both wave and particle as they search for places in your body that needs to be restored! One Shot of Wheatgrass Juice contains 103 vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Wheatgrass
3. Sea Vegetables, (Kelp, Dulse, Nori, Hijiki, Bladderwrack, Chlorella:
Kelp noodles and sea vegetables are high in minerals, fat free, gluten free, wheat free, low in carbohydrates and calories. They are a great natural source of iodine. 
You can make a pasta sauce for your seaweed noodles out of pine or cashew nuts. 
Or order a seaweed salad next time you are at a Sushi Restaurant.

4. Aronia Berry or Chokeberries: It is native to North America and contains one of the highest levels of antioxidants – anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins of any fruit.
Aronia Berry
5. Cacao: Raw Chocolate, buy cacao nibs or cacao powder and make dessert shakes with almond milk, dates and agave nectar!

6. Maca: Growing at 14,000 feet in Peru where nothing else grows, it evolved to be a very hearty plant to survive the harsh conditions, and is packed with vitamins and nutrients.
Maca
It helps with the symptoms of PMS and menopause issues for women, and enlarged prostate issues for men, bey merely correcting their chemical imbalances. Maca can also be purchased in powder form and added to blended drinks and green leaf smoothies.
VeGAN PROTEIN: If you are a vegan or vegetarian, eating a variety of incomplete plant proteins daily – hemp, along with nuts, beans and grains – helps you get all the amino acids you need. Hemp protein powder contains approximately 10 to 15 grams of protein per serving, depending on the brand you choose.
7. Honey Raw: organic honey is amazing for the skin, It contains nearly all B vitamins especially vitamin B-9 folate, all 21 essential amino acids and is a complete protein.


If your honey is local it will prevent allergies from affecting you.

8. AFA Blue Green Algae: Best Source: E3LIVE and it's not cheap. Personally-I like a fresh seaweed salad.

9. Camu Berry: And last, the highest vitamin C source on the planet, the Camu berry. It is one of the best anit-depressants, and known for nourishing the eyes.

10. Water, the magic mood lifter, drink a large glass when you wake up and before you go to sleep. Don't worry about waking up to pee, because you are supposed to remember your dreams. I promise you will go back to sleep! Water in it's natural environment is loaded with minerals. I love it!

I am proud of my new body! I feel like I have just started in life—in my 50's! To find out how to look and feel like I do read my book, click this link to my memoir "From Hollywood to God" .

Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song!

I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator.

The room went black and three pyramids projected on a movie screen.



"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp."

No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?"

I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!"

~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

The Kingdom of Bhutan



Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan


Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read my memoir.
Subscribe to my Blog or my YouTube Channel at Kelly Granite Enck