Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Adventure in Bioluminescent Bay Puerto Rico

It was a pretty boring day, David was at work changing the world for the better and I was a struggling to tell the story of a mother and son communicating telepathically for my new book, "Michael's Quantum City." David had started his new global job, and I was tagging alone and paying my entire way, on fumes it seems, because we were living on one income, so I could write books. 

Our first trip was Puerto Rico, and I had a great image, like a luxury hotel on the beach near the rainforest. Instead, a taxi took us on a three-minute drive to a hotel next to the airport. I did not have a car, so I was stuck in the most undesirable spot in Puerto Rico. What could I possibly write about here, I thought. I wanted my book to be packed with exciting adventures, new oracles, and great creations. I was supposed to be creating from within. My idea was to draw the best possible intention within my mind and look for it to show up in my reality! It is supposed to work, because in Quantum Physics all of life springs up from an inner reality, not the other way around. Meaning what shows up in your life is a match to your emotions, beliefs, and expectations.

So, I was trying to figure out why my outer environment was so shabby to the point of gross! I walked around our hotel room checking out the dingy carpet. It was too dirty to take off my shoes. I found myself complaining to David. "How much did my ticket cost?" He didn't answer. David is happy wherever he goes, but again he had a car! :)  I wondered what I could write about in this low vibration hotel right next to the airport. The only thing I wanted to do was get back on the plane and go home.

Then, David spoke. "This is perfect Kelly. It's great material for your new book. You can show the reader that you took a bad situation and changed it using your inner reality."

"Ugh!, I thought, he's right!"

So, I posted a photo on Facebook to draw my community in for support. And under the photo of a flock of pelicans I wrote, I am going to the lagoon on Viegues in Puerto Rico, one of the few places on earth where you can see bioluminescent creatures glowing underwater. 
The hotel desk said, "It's best to go on a dark moonless night." I booked the trip for 7 p.m., hoping David would be home from work to join me. We jumped on a tour bus and rode across the 7 mile island of Puerto Rico to the east side, then stopped at a cove. Kayaks were waiting for us, tied together and floating 30 feet off shore in the dark bay. "I guess we are going to swim out to them." The boats were barely visible, except for the glow-sticks tied to the front of them for spotlights. 
We were with a great group of people all laughing as we charged into the bay, waist high, and jumped into our double man boats. We could barely see the winding wild roots of the mangroves lining the jungle path. We paddled in for over an hour; bumping into each others kayaks in the dark. We reached the magical cove centered in the jungle and I noticed the half moon. 

Our guide from Eco-Adventures pulled out a giant tent"Paddle the kayaks together and hold on to them." he said. We paddled towards each other bumping the boats and laughing. Finally, we were all together and holding tightly onto the sides of the boats. The heavy canvas tent was passed over to us. "Pull it over your heads." our guide said. Arms stretched high, we all lifted the tent until everyone was under it. We giggled inside the tent; rocking on the bay. I felt the excitement of the unexpected. "Our we camping on water?" It was dark inside the tent, as our guide quietly said, "...move your hands around in the water." I swirled my hand in the warm lagoon and billions of tiny creatures began glowing all around it. They were emanating light, or what was known as bioluminescence, a "cold light." This light energy is released by a chemical reaction from their fears. These tiny creatures were not glowing because they were happy to see me, but they were repelling a predator. Knowing this made it hard for me to enjoy disturbing their peace.

"These bioluminescent creatures have a real name," our guide said, "Dinoflagallates. They are micro-organisms that love our small Bioluminescent Bay, because after the rain they can soak up all the B12 from the Mangroves trees, which they need to exist. They make their food using the process of photosynthesis, which is what makes them glow. They are also single-celled organisms that have flagellates, tails that help them propel through the water. They also reproduce asexually. They divide and multiply through the process of mitosis."

You could hear giggling under the tent, as some splashed them around and they exploded into galaxies spraying billions of stars into the black water. They had created a brilliant bright blue-green glow. I slowly lifted my hand out of the water hoping to get a closer look at the Dinoflagallates. But they were invisible to the naked eye. Their glow was like a skunk's spray, similar to us humans when we are protecting ourselves. When humans are afraid we spray invisable viruses into the air— that others can catch.  This chemical reaction is created from our fear. Nature is our teacher. If we cut down the Mangrove trees or continue to pollute their bay, we will lose the ability to learn from this rare species. Researchers have already added their glow to mustard plants, and they are adding it to trees to replace streetlights. ( Would that mean they are angry? ). Can you imagine trees glowing on the side of the road? I opened my hand and said good-bye to my tiny invisible friends, gently putting them back into the water. I watched their lights go out as they peacefully swam away

Tonight I learned that my inner fears had been spraying viruses into the air, but not anymore thanks to the Dinoflagallates! From now on, I will be examining what I hold in my consciousness. If fear is in my mind, I will face it, rather than spraying it on my friends. For more wild adventures read my book
 "From Hollywood to God" on Amazon and Kindle books!
Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song!

I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator.

The room went black and three pyramids projected on a movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp."

No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?"

I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!"

~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

The Kingdom of Bhutan



Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan


Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read my memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelly Granite Enck