Tuesday, February 10, 2015

How to Start a Raw Food Diet


I learned about this wild "Raw Food Diet" in 2009 and it has taken me years to become nearly 100 percent raw. During this experience, I have become healthier, sexier, lines have disappeared from my body and I am convinced it is reversing my aging process. I look better than I did in my 20's.

Every moment we chose to live or die, by our choices. If we are not trying we are in a bored in a 'status quo" existence and we may be drinking alcohol, or diet sodas with "aspartame", watching too much TV or living our entire life online, instead of within nature. The more we uncover our "Unlimited Potentialities" the more fun we will have in life. Success is who is the happiest, for this person raises the frequency of all mankind by his natural joy, like Richard Branson or the Dalai Lama.
Diet also plays a huge part in how we experience our connection within the world.

I experience life "Enlightened." My cells are pulsing like a dolphin's echo— in the ocean calling other dolphins or in my case my frequency is reaching the magnetic field better. What is  magically showing up in my day is filled with cool synchronicities, happier people, and great life events, when I am 100 percent raw!  I do not experience life in this same way while eating cooked foods. Could this be because the cooked food is using my cell's energy to digest the food? Maybe, the clean state of our cells is a radio frequency, connecting to the magnetic field with a stronger pulse. What else would you say could be causing this raw high experience? -- 100 percent raw…builds and so does the brilliant state of "Enlightenment." This includes a juice fast, water fast, and a 100 percent live raw diet. Buddhist Monks spend 2 years in a cave alone to reach what we can reach with the Raw Food Diet. It is the "electromagnetic frequency" that your brain is using from the live foods, as well as the break from "digesting cooked foods." Your brain gets more oxygen on a live foods. I invite you on my seven year journey around the world in search of love and to hear the story of how I learned about this amazing Raw Food Diet. My memoir is on Amazon and Kindle books.
Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song!

I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator.

The room went black and three pyramids projected on a movie screen.



"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp."

No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?"

I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!"

~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

The Kingdom of Bhutan



Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan


Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read my memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelly Granite Enck