Monday, March 30, 2015

Liver Cleanse Recipe



This video is about Liver Cleanse Recipes. I have mixed reviews about the extreme measures involved in a liver cleanse. Like drinking a 1/2 cup of "olive oil" on the last night, which I passed on. And some of these "Liver Flush Diets" suggest drinking lots of epsom salt, which could be life threatening under certain medical conditions. Also, you may think your liver is passing stones, but if they are floating on the water, instead of heavy, they most likely from the oil that you drank the night before. I think this is a lesson in not going with the crowd, but follow your intuition. And if you are recovering from an illness, seek medical advice.

A Green Juice Liver Cleanse is the Safest and I think the Purest.
You will need a juicer like the Breville Juicer, and a large glass bottle to store your green juice in for the day. I would suggest only juicing "one time" in the morning and enough for the entire day, because it takes 20 minutes to cut and clean your produce, and 10 minutes to clean up after.
Each day, drink at least a pound of leaves, and vary them every day, add lots of green produce each day, mix it up, celery, broccoli, green apples, Chard, Collards, Swiss Card, Sponge, Kale, Dandelions, Parsley, tarmac, ginger, roots, ect..

There is no limit to the amount, it's mainly a cost issue. 13 cups one 8 oz cup an hour is what Dr. Gerson suggested to help fight off cancer and other diseases.

Try for one week, and if you can make it to two even better, you may feel sleepy or have loose bowels, this is your body detoxing. Try not to mix your diet with cooked foods, if you need to eat, have salads, and stay 100 percent raw. No supplements during this cleanse. Avoid cleaning products and toxic tooth-paste. Drink lots of distilled water.

Washing Produce, even Organic : I soak all my produce in a large bowl of distilled water with 1/4-1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar, depending on size of bowl or size of you sink. This should kill most germs, and contamination.  Let soak for 15-20 min. Then empty dirty water and rinse again in clean distilled water. I also rub all dirt off the produce with a scrub brush or my hands.

During this experience on the raw food diet you may for the first time experience your "high on life". I think this is our energy, our invisible energy experiencing itself at it's best. Investigating the subject of the "unseen reality" lead me to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco to hear a lecture on The Quantum Harmonic Oscillator. The room went dark and three pyramids projected on a large screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Susan Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp." No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?" I always wanted to swim down the Nile. 


I hurried to get home and pack for Egypt! But, before I could get there I stopped for a coffee and was thunderstruck by a Scandinavian man. He was sitting at a long wooden table reading a thick book. How elegant he was with his tailored pants, shirt with cuffs, and blond wavy hair. I sat down next to him with my coffee-to-go. He looked up at me with piercing blue eyes. Five minutes after hello, he was coming with me to Egypt! Clink the link to continue reading my memoir—"From Hollywood to God"   By Kelly Granite Enck.

Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan


Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read my memoir on Amazon and Kindle Books.
The Kingdom of Bhutan