The Crab and the Bucket Story: Raw Food Diet



Two men were walking along the beach when they saw a man fishing with a bait bucket beside him. As they drew closer, they noticed the bucket filled with live crabs had no lid.
"Why don't you cover your bucket so the crabs don't escape?", they asked.
"You don't understand," the man replied, "If there is one crab in the bucket it would crawl out quickly. However, when there are many crabs in the bucket, if one tries to crawl up the side, the others grab hold of it and pull it back down."

This is a metaphor for people; when someone tries to do something different than the norm, like trying a new diet, or leaving a particular religion, or believing in what is not seen, like photons, atoms, and cells having some form of consciousness. The brain loves to protest against anything that it is not doing or trying. Yet, it is "divergence" that has allows all of life to thrive.

The moral of the story: Ignore the crabs. Charge ahead and do what feels right to you. 

I invite you on my seven-year journey in search of life's meaning. My first stop was ‘The World Sound Healing Conference’ in San Francisco. I wanted to learn more about the universal energy, both seen and unseen. I waited in a large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale an expert on sonic codes. The room went dark . Three giant pyramids projected on a large screen.

A voice came overhead, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could 'hear God' would you go?" We were stunned in an infinite moment of wonder. Dr. Yale's voice was like an Oracle, “You can hear the sound of God between the Pyramids of Giza," She said. "It's a perfect F# sharp.”

I hurried home to pack for Egypt! But, before I could get there, I stopped for a coffee and was thunderstruck by a Scandinavian man. He was sitting at a long wooden table reading a thick book. How elegant I thought, looking at his tailored pants, shirt with cuffs, and blonde wavy hair. I sat down next to him with my coffee-to-go. He looked up at me with piercing blue eyes. Five minutes after hello, I had accidentally invited him to Egypt! And to my surprise he going!"  Click to continue reading my memoir—"From Hollywood to God” By Kelly Granite Enck.



My Book "From Hollywood to God”  by Kelly Granite Enck.

When reality meets your wildest dream, you realize your mind was the colorful paint. Be Courages enough to take credit for creating the events in your life, both good and bad.  ~ Kelly Granite Enck
Subscribe to my Blog or my YouTube Channel at Kelly Granite Enck

Popular posts from this blog

Can "tree bark" Cure Cancer?