What Do You Eat On A Raw Food Diet?



Tips For Starting a Raw Food Diet.

1. Never run out of live foods

2. 100 percent raw is easier than mixing up the diet between raw and cooked meals. If you try mixing it you will just quit, because of our "cooked food addiction." Make a commitment to try 100 percent raw for 90 days, lose all the extra pounds, feel great and sexy and then decide if you want to go back.

3. Sugar and Salt cravings are strong for the first few months. Use raw desserts and kale chips to get through it.

4. Do not count calories. You will not gain weight if you stay 100 percent raw.

5. When you have a few months under your belt, pull back on the nuts and raw treats. I am 6 years into the diet and just now noticing the content of my mind while eating, even raw. I eat my emotions, both joy and anger. When you have the raw food diet under control you can experience "eating for fuel" not emotional release. This is the highest state of living, when you are created fully your ideal reality!

We in America have put food as our form of enjoyment, but is is a mistake and made us number one in obesity. I learned about the amazing Raw Food Diet in 2009 and wrote about my experience in my memoir, "From Hollywood to God" on Amazon and Kindle books.
Sneak-A-Peek Below!

I invite you on my seven-year journey in search of life's meaning. My first stop was ‘The World Sound Healing Conference’ in San Francisco. I wanted to learn more about the universal energy, both seen and unseen. I waited in a large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale an expert on sonic codes. The room went dark . Three giant pyramids projected on a large screen.

A voice came overhead, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could 'hear God' would you go?" We were stunned in an infinite moment of wonder. Dr. Yale's voice was like an Oracle, “You can hear the sound of God between the Pyramids of Giza," She said. "It's a perfect F# sharp.”

I hurried home to pack for Egypt! But, before I could get there, I stopped for a coffee and was thunderstruck by a Scandinavian man. He was sitting at a long wooden table reading a thick book. How elegant I thought, looking at his tailored pants, shirt with cuffs, and blonde wavy hair. I sat down next to him with my coffee-to-go. He looked up at me with piercing blue eyes. Five minutes after hello, I had accidentally invited him to Egypt and to my surprise he was going!"  Click to continue reading my memoir—"From Hollywood to God” By Kelly Granite Enck.

It takes courage to take credit for what you are creating in your life, both the good and bad. Examine the content of your conscious mind— to see what you are creating. 
Join me on an adventure "From Hollywood to God”  on Amazon and Kindle books.


Popular posts from this blog

Can "tree bark" Cure Cancer?