Thursday, June 18, 2015

What is the Meaning of Life?

Carla and Kelly 2009
Michael's Quantum City, Day 6 By Kelly Granite Enck

Søren Kierkegaard is generally considered to have been the first existentialist philosopher, though he did not use the term existentialism. He proposed that each individual—not society or religion—is solely responsible for giving meaning to life and living it passionately and sincerely (authentically.)

Seth in Jane Robert's books, stated that the goal of life is— to learn to control your energy. "You get what you focus on there is no other rule." Seth had over a thousand physical lives, being both a male and female in which he learned how to create with ease and humor. Seth evolved from physical to pure energy field, and is a now a "personality" by really no name, he says which name would you call yourself if you had 1000 lives? We are more of an electromagnetic field (EMF) of everything we have ever been, like a cell holding onto its DNA. The so called "mind" is our invisible connection to everything, this is separate form the physical brain. Even the choices we did not take have their own reality in this field (potentiality fields), which are sends to everything the springs up from it in the physical reality. Everything is alive and has some form of consciousness, metal, trees, dirt, mushrooms and the atomosphere.

The difference between the personality "Seth" and where I am at in my "evolution of consciousness" is his personality is humorous, and mine too "determined" as less fun! And Uri Geller states that his brainpower comes from a fun, positive abundance reality, with ease. If I could only put these lessons into play, and have more fun. Seth says, "Your power lies in the present moment, which creates change in the present, past and future simultaneously!"

So, what is Seth doing now that he has mastered his energy? He freely moves through other realities. Some are indescribable in words, so amazing that he does not want to come back for another physical life. So, what is her doing here communicating with Jane and Rob, and writing Seth books? He said he was friends with Rob and he likes helping us. Spirits he said look in on us from time to time, making sure we have infinite tools with which to create our reality.

 Seth said the Dream world is our "larger fuller SELF" in communication with us to give us tools to evolve. So, I wake up and write down what I remember of my dreams. This will teach my ego that the unknown reality is safe and can even help us!

My Dream: A  friend, daughter or someone close to me was happily dancing around a pole and she was holding something special, it seemed like a certificate. Three sisters were there.

So, what is happening that is making my energy bounce all over the place? I have a million thoughts running through my mind. My teenage years were spent in Anchorage, Alaska with my best friend Carla, while my father a Col in the USAF was rescuing climbers off the peaks of mountains. I was having the time of my life, dancing at the flying machine, eating at the House of Lords, and snow and water skiing in the same day! Carla wrote me about the time that I was supposed to being working on my book, high noon every day. She said her boyfriend from high school Andy, was in a hospice. Andy, Carla and Kevin were the foursome friends that hung out every weekend. A time that feels today frozen, yet Andy is leaving. I try to make light knowing death is not as serious as we make it out to be, that it is the other side of reality, but it hits me in a very solemn way, death has a way of making the moment silent. I tried to tell troubled Carla to call him, because that is what she wished to do more than anything in the world, to say good-bye. But, out of respect she said she could not, because his wife and three daughters were sitting at his death bed. She also asked if Kevin knew that his best friend was dying, and I said, you have him on your Facebook wall tell him.

Today, I called to check on everyone, through Carla. She said, she reached Kevin and heard through her friend Dave who is at Andy's side that he called to say good-bye, now I am crying, hard. Why am I crying, if life is eternal? I feel a sudden loss, a feeling of not staying closer in touch, a feeling of the shortness of this life. Andy was a real Alaskan, who worked in a goldmine in Fairbanks. Drinking and living hard was the norm in cold Fairbanks. And Andy was dying of liver cancer.

Carla said that Dave said, "Andy asked for a box of his collectibles. He saved everything." What was in it, Carla asked. "Photos of you and all his friends, and there is even a wrapped present in the box Carla with your name on it." Silent Carla listened, and Dave said, "I will ask his wife if she will send it to you after he passes away."

I wrote Carla hoping to see the present arrive one day, and asked her to tell me if it does, because of two reasons, one Andy has been saving this present for her for over 33 years, and second, if the wife of the husband you loves is that evolved that she would mail the high school girlfriend the gift, that would be the most amazing thing of all. She would not need to come back for another 1000 lives.

 Subscribe to my channel to get weekly Kelly Granite Youtube Videos!

Peek inside...                          
I went to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco and heard a lecture on the Quantum Harmonic Oscillator— the sounds coming from everything in the universe. The room went dark and three pyramids projected on a large screen. "You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Susan Yale said, pausing, "It's a perfect F Sharp." No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God would you go?"

On my way home I stopped in a coffee shop and sitting at a large wooden table reading a book was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I sat down next to him and within 10 minutes I had invited him to Egypt. Clink the link to continue reading my memoir—"From Hollywood to God" on Amazon and Kindle books.
Meet Hans!