Friday, June 12, 2015

How Law of Attraction Works

We live in a galaxy permeated with tiny particles called neutrinos. Trillions of them stream through us each second. They are everywhere, but much remains a mystery about the "energy" behind the quantic entity, which could be the key to understanding our universe.
"Michael's Quantum City" Day 1 By Kelly Granite Enck
PREFACE 

Those who have challenged our mass beliefs risked being ostracized: Galileo, Socrates, Tesla, Feynman,  Einstein and recently a metaphysical author Jane Roberts. During earth's 11th Ice Age humans nearly vanished, but had it not been for a few Agile Thinkers. Their genes are now coded in our DNA. 

We are being challenged again by our beliefs thanks to the tiny "neutrino," which can move at the speed-of-light becoming both a wave and particle disappearing and reappearing! It is a "Zoo" to Particle Physicists at the "sub-atomic" level, where wave-particle can be simultaneously in two places at once.

Most of us have been taught to hide our intuitions, dreams, Aha moments, and especially our emotions. We even fake our authentic feelings publicly. But, what if emotions "sparked" an electrical current? What would the properties would each type of emotion hold? And, would these  electrical pattern we created hang around us or dissipate?

What if on a sub-atomic level everything had some form of emotion? Like a cell reacting to our stress or thriving in our mental heath. Did our emotions effect the "Chemistry" of the cell? Did the cell feel it on some level, did it "emotionally react?" Does a cell know it is a cell and what it is supposed to do?

First we have to define what emotion is. Wikipedia's definition of "emotion is, in everyday speech, a person's state of mind and instinctive responses, but scientific discourse has drifted to other meanings and there is no consensus on a definition." 

What if emotions were the building blocks of our personal energy field, based on a gestalt of variations and intensities. What if every experience we had, even in our dream state added to our individual field? Imagine a cell dying and being born again with the same DNA Coded within it from everything it has every been. We know energy never dies, what happens to all our personal energy? The famous mathematician, Edward Lorenz who coined "The Butterfly Effect," spent his lifetime trying to create a weather model, but could not, because he said, a small change can create a big effect.

This would mean humans are like "cells" collecting information from everywhere we have ever been, including other lifetimes. All this information would be stored in our own personal"electromagnetic field."  Therefore we would need a new 'Dating Site" based on our "attractor fields".  The ideal mate would BE the best "Electromagnetic Field, " rather than a physical body. 

The dating questionnaire to test your field for attraction might read like this.... 

1. If you were floating in space after a 1000 life times and you heard a voice say, "Who are you" which name of your 1000 lives would you give? Or would you description your essence? 

2. Can you wake up in your dreams and direct them?

3. Have you taught your ego that it is safe to venture into the dream world and telepathically communicate? How far have you gone?

4. Have you ventured into the unknown to such a degree... that you have discovered one of your past lives?

5. Is your ego that organizes your physical reality to be safe and now organizing the data you are receiving from your past lives?

6. Is your ego, accepting that every choice you did not make, but you mentally considered, is having a reality of its own, from which you can draw from to alter in the present moment of power, your present, past and future?

7. Has your ego accepted the spiritual world as energy that never dies?

8. Are you utilizing all your lifetimes, and all the potentialities in your present moment of action?

9. Can your ego direct physical reality and in some respects the nature of this manipulate more and more at a mental level?

10. Does your ego accept large portions of reality that it previously denied?

11. Has your ego's structure remained intact, yet changed chemically and electromagnetically, being far more open to inner data. Once this freedom is achieved, the ego can never return to its old state. Are you Free? 

12. Can you leave your body and travel with your consciousness to other realities? Are you aware that there are other realities much difference than ours, with different rules of operation with systems that we cannot be describe. Is your mind open to the idea of massive energy sources, cosmic energy banks, that make possible the whole of reality of probabilities?

13.  Do you believe "outside of probabilities" as we understand them, the energy banks still have existence.

14. Do you believe that there are invisible forms of energy that cannot be explained in words? Yet, none of this is meant to deny the individual, for it is the individual upon whom all else rests, and it is from the basis of the individual that all entities have their existence. 

15. Do you believe memories or emotions of an individual are ever taken from him? Or do you believe that all of these memories from all your 1000 or more lifetimes and all their probabilities are always at his disposal?

16. Do you believe all probability systems are open?

17. Did you realize that these disciplines of waking up in your dreams and directing them, writing them down and solving them, were training for the afterlife, to navigate with more skill and freedom in and out of other realities, solar systems and unimaginable areas of consciousness?

18. Can you play life like a chess game of moves, in which you become the Master of Your Own Energy?

19. Can you use your present moment point of power to effect the present, past and future?

20. Can you imagine that all the choices you did not take are in a "probability field" which seeds all of reality.

21. Reality = Pre Consciousness—Creates Action—Creates Energy— Creates Consciousness —Creates Mass—Circles back in a loop.

If you answered any of these questions you are a candidate for "Strange Attractor Field Dating Site". 

In the book,  The "Unknown" RealityVol 2, by Jane Roberts, the fields are said to have Units of Consciousness, (CU's).  Everything has a blue print, like cells carrying DNA.  Each unit of consciousness intensifies magnifies its own intents to be—and, you might say, works up from within itself an explosive spark of primal desire which "explodes" into a process that causes physical materialization. Units of Consciousness (CU's) turn into {an} EE unit, (Which I am guessing stands for Electromagnetic Energy) in which case it is embarked upon its own kind of physical experience. "Units of consciousness (CU's), transforming themselves into EE units, formed the environment and all of its inhabitants in the same process, in what you might call a circular manner rather than a serial one. Mass comes from emotional interactions with the field, based on a gestalt of variations, and intensity. One man passionately willing good or evil can overbalance a hundred men. The energy created moves through the electromagnetic energy field..."clumping together" affecting the entire field.

The concept of building Michael's Quantum City came to me after reading 50 books on the human brain and quantum mechanics. My favorite brain book was "The Self Illusionby Dr. Bruce Hood, published by Oxford Press and my favorite metaphysical book was  The "Unknown" Reality by Jane Roberts, which explains the layout of creating "Michael's Quantum City."

Your thoughts, for example, and your intents, have their own validity and force. You set them into motion, but then they follow their own laws and realities. All creativity comes from the psyche. By meditating in "Michael's Quantum City" you are able to work without having to navigate through slow moving matter, because you are above the earth's atmosphere, and outside of the gravitational pull, you are free to create within yourself the story line. Imagine tiny characters playing out the scene you want to experience within you, then look to your physical reality for the enhancement from your creative state of power! "This is not to be a pie-in-the sky sort of thing, or some between worlds. A psychic marketplace, for example, where ideas are exchanged, a place of psychic commerce, a pleasant environment with quite definite coordinates, established as an "orbiting satellite" on the outskirts of your world. Initially, all worlds are created in just that fashion. In certain terms, then, this involves in a very small way the creation and colonization of a different kind of reality—consciously accepted, however, from your perspective. On an unconscious level, the world as you know it expands in just such a fashion. When you alter your focus, it changes your physical reality.
".......Later you will realize the startling nature of what has been given this evening.

My number one reason for wanting to build "Michael's Quantum City" was to enhance my son, reality. He has been stuck working at a bar for the last seven years, since graduating college and I see so much more potential in him. Here are the building blocks of Michael's City: I am starting with the image of an invisible floating city, orbiting like a satellite, which I am creating as a Christmas Gift for my son. 
Michael's City: Quantum Experiment: Epic 2

The city must have an specific location above Earth. I have placed, "Michael's City" above the 700-person night club in Chico, California, where my son is Head Security. He has been working there since graduating college with a degree in Criminal Justice. It has been a year since I have seen my son, he lives on the other side of the states from me. This Christmas 2013 I saved to spend it with him. I booked my stay at the Historic Hotel Diamond for a week. I arrived, checked in and waited in my room for my son to wake up and call me. He did not wake up until 5pm, what a drag that was waiting for five hours, which made creating this city urgent.


He met me at 5:30, we had dinner, then he went to work at the bar, until 5:00am, and we did this again and again for the entire week.

I was bored to death, yet making the most of it, by sitting on the hotel bed in a "meditative state" for 10 hours each day, imagining this quantum city above his bar, and hoping the power of my love and imagination would enhance every aspect of his life. Maybe he'll get a killer day job, use his artistic talents, fall in love, get married, and one day have a son of his own, named Michael. :) In the mean time, I am stuck in this tiny hotel suite, which is auspiciously surreal. It's walls are 10 feet tall, the curtains are otherworldly, thick ornate in silk, the furniture is early 1900s with it's original 1904 wooden floor and there was a beautiful old photo of my son's college, Chico State in red brick on the wall. As I sat meditating on how I would create another world, I felt a blank slate within me, because everything I would create is already here on earth. Then suddenly the lights in my room started flickering wildly, on and off, on and off, they were dancing in wild energy. I pulled out my cell phone and made a movie and posted it right away on Facebook. Then embraced by believing publicly in an unseen world, I hurried to delete my first physical encounter with the unknown.

I went back to designing my son's city, what is the most beautiful place on earth I thought, I know, "Muir Woods"! I used this auspicious Forrest as my inspiration for his first landmark. I created a mountain peak, Mt. Apport. The pine trees were towering over me and they covering a vast land, providing it with ancient wisdom. These trees knew they were trees and held a familiarity of the one who walked it's paths. The trees were are friends. There was also great freedom in his city, our lungs were not dependent on oxygen, the perfect formula for earth, but not needed on this blank slate of creation.

In Michael's City we could let go, set down all worries, aspirations, dreams and desires for one moment to just BE, spontaneous within whatever was new! There were no mental copsno disappointmentsno judgements here. The potential, innate in everything is Greatness. Below is my son lifting 1170 pounds with his legs. Is he human, or already a SuperHero?


Each "feeling" in our body creates matter, using both particles and waves. Ideas are "energetically charging— billions of particles into action! They begin wiggling in the quantum field, by each of our desires to grant them. (YIKES!). This is the "boson" particle found at CERN in Switzerland. The wave in the field is caused by our attention to 'anything'— individually, and —collectively.
See animation: We create together — by our attention to shared idea, emotions, news, and shared information.  




Mike sleeps, yet the "Quantum Mike" is awake, an ancient mountain, strong and wise. 

When he physically awakens, he will have my energy directed at his reality, adding energy to his already magical approach to life! A mother and son are telepathically connected, each individual is free, there is no pre-destination or determinism, nothing happens to you that you don't agree to on some level. The only effect I can have on my son's reality is to teach him to use his city to create his ideal reality. I can set up telepathic meetings to share ideas. We often think others influence our reality, but this is only true if we push against the influence of others. We have complete control of our experience of reality, at all times.

I am now ready for the first experience in  Michael's Quantum City! I close my eyes and invite the three clans that learned to live on ICE, during the 1,000 year Ice Age. It is these "out of box" thinkers that excite me and I wonder where and what they are doing now. They obviously are in other solar systems in evolved in indescribable challenges!

Here is my son's life before the City was created, his drawing of his bar life, which he loves.





"Apport Neutrinos" are within us and make up everything around us. They are made of divine intelligence, Manifesto "infinite information expanding. The bubbles are billions of conscious units (like electrons) orbit each Atom, and they all have "free will" and innate drive for value fulfillment. 

I gave Michael his quantum city on Christmas 2013, as an "framework with which he could build his own city from." He took it to the bar the next night and the bar-back laughed, asking if I was a Scientologist . I laughed when he told me the story, because I knew if he had shared this gift, he was at least intrigued. Later, Mike turned his city into an un-manned UVA plane, which matches "quanta" small...
Michael's drawing of his UAV above Chico, California.

Mike gave me this photo of us, with his engraved letter on it.

Mike's essence to me feels like a fast moving magic carpet ride. Flying through space expressing himself as freedom— unlimited strength, infinite creations, he is All That Is looking back on its Self. No one will ever have exactly the same experience of anything, just "Similar Interests" which we call  inter dimensional travel bodies.

Mike wakes up— rejuvenated by the buzz of excitement in his quantum city! He greets us with a smile, which comes from a deep knowing that all is well.

This Quantum Experiment has given me a new glimpse of how I create my reality. My husband, David who is a master blackbelt and has a PhD in statistician says, "Experiments need to be 'repeatable and measurable' to confirm that it works." He suggested that I set up expectations to meet. I am trying to meet my analytical husband's measurement system, so here is my approach.

It took me two years to get back to this list, because I spent this time in Michael's Quantum City meditating for his dream girl to appear. She just showed up and she is a beauty. Shelby is clearly from another world, her joy, beauty and zest for fun! She is from a very, very small town in California, Quincy, famous for the gold rush!

June 10, 2015, I got back to the measurable list to prove to my husband that Michael's Quantum City, was enhancing my son's reality. Below is what I posted. The measurable have to be tools for Michael, not landmarks for him to live my dream, but his own dreams.

Love
Love
Love
Love

When spirits look in on our lives, they don't say, "Oooh, what a mess that is!" they make sure we have all the tools we need to create with.

June 12, 2015
Speaking of personal fields, yesterday I sent my husband an email telling him he reminded me of the Mathematician who coined, "The Butterfly Effect." I felt it really important for some reason to share it with him.

My email title was "Watch Urgent." My husband was in Texas Tech getting his second PhD in Engineer Management and I had just written above about the Mathematician Edward Lorenz, born in 1917 and who figured out that no weather pattern could ever be created to predict weather because, as he puts it,"a very small change in initial conditions had created a significantly different outcome." The butterfly effect is exhibited by very simple systems, in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. Everything I read about this great outdoors man and professor at MIT until 90 when he died while still working on a research paper reminded me so much of my husband.

The coolest things was he did not read my email until the following morning, because he was busy giving a school presentation, and guess who it was on? "Edward Lorenz" was telepathically communicating with both of us at the same time. These little strange attractor fields of confidences are what I use to tell that I am on the right track!

So, it begs one last provoking thought: if we are creating our inner reality, which manifests in the physical, then how do we create with the masses? And how does this effect our individual creations? Tomorrow, I hope to have an "answer" maybe I could use the 2 second rule and get the answer right now.

What do I mean by the 2 Second Rule?
My husband was promoted at he company today and I wanted something special to mark this magical moment. Ever since visiting the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, in Boston, which was in Villa and Home copied after the Places of Venice Italy,  I have been dreaming about being a fashion designer and friends with her.

So, I took the painting of "Isabella Stewart Gardner" by John Singer Sargent to Zales Outlet and I tried to talk them into taking apart a pearl necklace and putting a tiny ruby in the middle of it. "I will buy it I said, if you can take 7 pearls off it to match Isabella Gardener's necklace. "I showed them the painting, Isabella was in a long black dress, showing off her tiny waist and pale plump arms. Around her neck was a pearl choker with a red ruby dangling. 

It was not going well in the jewelry store, because it was an outlet. Like usual I did not want to take no for an answer, it seemed so simple, un-string the pearls and slip the stone on and cut 7 pearls off. I pulled out my cellphone and called Zales Outlet.com. Nothing was working and I was almost ready to give up, but not until trying one more thing, I raised my voice little to get more attention. One of the other salesman over hearing the conversation and jumped in, "Stop and wait!" He spoke of one in control. Then he touched the temple on his head, as if he was going to read his mind. He just stood there holding his finger on his head. Linda my elderly sales woman and I stayed silent watched him. Stillness filled Zales Outlet. 

He spoke again, "I have a solution!" I felt excited. Was Isabella's spirit in the room? 
He went to the desk and called a jeweler. He kept looking at me, and saying it's worked out. The jeweler agreed to re-string the pearls and slide the ruby on it. Then he took it further, when is your trip to Washington DC, where your husband will be recognized for his new position? I said, "In 10 days!" He said, I will have it back for you on June 19th! I was thrilled, thanking him over and over again. "No worries" he said, "The 2 second rule worked." "What is two-second rule?" I asked him puzzled  "If you do not have the answer— you wait for 2 second for it to come to you." He said, with certainty, as if he uses it to navigate through his days. "Wow" I said, loving Dan, Linda and my new necklace so much more!

Happily, I left the store and went to get a special cup of "White Tea" this is the tea the Emperors drank during the ancient times. I wanted to soak up this day and the vibe of my husband's success.
I entered the tea shop, which was wide open to the outdoors and on a busy corner of the mall. Everyone in this store had magical events happen in their lives. We had just such one of these paranormal events today! One of the girls working at the tea shop had a tattoo of an eternal flower about 5 inches diameter on her shoulder. She had gone to a Psychic recently who said she has a healing touch. I of course asked her to touch me, then I asked if I could video tape her story about her tattoo for my Youtube Channel. She agreed and it was a divine interview, then the guy next to her, Mat was feeling left out, so I asked him if he wanted to be in my Youtube. Excitedly he said, "YES!" "I am not 100 percent sure you will fit into the story, I said, "But tell me about that rock you are holding in your hand." He opened his hand and the rock projected out of his hand and flew across the store 30 feet to edge of the store and stopped on the ground. "COOL!" I got that on video!" I said, excitedly. But the Indian girls was a bit afraid, telling him quickly how to use salt to remove the spirit on it. I said, "I feel good around it, never remove that spirit!" And we all agreed that it was the wildest thing we had ever seen. It was our first "Paranormal" witnessing! And it was fun!! Before I left with my White Tea, I reassured Mat the spirit world is nothing to fear, we control our own reality, if you don't like the block sculpture you have created you can like a playful child knock it over and create again. I loved this day, and can't wait for more.

Below is my memoir, "From Hollywood to God." It is the story of my wild seven year search around the world for life's meaning while dating. Take a peek into it below....


My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song! I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator. The room went black and then three pyramids projected on a movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp." No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?" I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!"
~ from my Memoir, (click link tor read—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan


Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read my memoir.
Subscribe to my Blog or my YouTube Channel at Kelly Granite Enck

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Are you on the path to ultimate life success?

    Why leave it to chance? I highly recommend that you take this 60 second quiz and then check out your customised report that comes from it.

    ==> 60 Second Life Success Quiz (and personalised report)

    I was shocked at how accurate the results were for me when I tried this quiz myself and I’m sure you’ll be impressed too.

    Your report reveals things you need to know, customised for you based on your responses, so that you can manifest for yourself a life of wealth, love, health, success and more!

    ==> Go here for the 60 second life success quiz (and personalised report)

    Enjoy and go well!

    Kind regards,














    .

    ReplyDelete

Kelly Granite Enck