Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Uri Geller —Moves Soccer Ball with his "Mind" and Wins the game for England


"Michael's Quantum City" Day 5 By Kelly Granite Enck
Uri Geller is known the world over as “the famous spoon-bender”, yet bending spoons is the least "eye-opening" talent he has. Uri can also read minds, drawings in metal boxes, erase spy disks, and he has been used to help global leaders establish world peace. I discovered him yesterday by a coincidence when I was researching psi and the scientific studies behind it. Uri was in the YouTube video being studied by Stanford University. Today, I dug deeper,and was thrilled to find out he was still alive and answered every email and letter he received! I cannot wait for him to get my email and make friends with the man that moved the soccer ball during the Scotland vs. England game Euro96Uri was hired to sit in a helicopter and watch the game to insure a win, and he waited until he felt like there was moment when he could help and when the ball was sitting still and the opposing team was ready to kick it into the goal to score the winning points, he looked out the window, and shouted, "One, Two, Three Move!" with all his mental energy. And the ball moved! Everyone in the stands saw this, and the kicker could not line-up fast enough to make the winning score! 


Uri Geller's story begins with a bent spoon. He first discovered his talent when he was 5 years old and living in Tel Aviv with his family. “We were very poor. My mother and I used to go to Shenkin Street and collect plastic spoons, wash them in our tiny apartment, and sell them at the market the next day. My mother would buy old parachutes from the Jaffa flea market and sew them into dresses,” he said. “When the first spoon bent and broke in my hand, I knew I could turn this into an act, something that could make me money so I could stop my mother from working. And then I discovered that I could also do telepathy, I could read minds, move the needle of a compass, sprout seeds in the palm of my hands.”

The acclaimed journalist Jonathan Margolis was Geller’s biographer and before meeting Geller he insisted that I read the book, ‘Uri Geller, magician or mystic?’ It is a fascinating read written by someone who can only be described as a convert. Starting out as a sceptic, throughout the course of the book Margolis is completely taken in by Geller’s spell. He writes: “I have a suspicion that a hundred years from now, the sceptics will seem in retrospect like superstitious primitives who missed the big picture… 


Uri beliefs are radical compared to the norm, “I don’t quite buy into Darwin, that we crawled out of the muck. I don’t believe in evolution. I’m not close-minded to it, but if I had to categorize it, I would go for an extra-terrestrial explanation, that we are from different stars in the universe, that perhaps a UFO crashed on planet earth a quarter of a million years ago and beings walked out and that’s how we evolved to what we are today.”


Geller receives more than 300 emails a day. Some are from children, some from people asking for his help with psychic healing - something that he does not practice - others from numerologists who, like him, obsess over the number 11, and a few from the “mentally deranged”. He replies to each one personally. “For me it’s just a few seconds out of my day, but for them, it’s moving. I have to do it immediately, people think I’m rude. I reply when I’m at parties, I answer while I eat.”


Uri was born with psi talents and "telepathy" and he thinks there is some coincidence or synchronicity to being ambidextrous, right and left handed and his psychic skills. Mike my son is also "ambidextrous" and I wrote him to ask him to read Mike's mind to give me some ideas on what to meditate on which would enhance his life.


Here is Geller's Test to see if you are a psychic!
You were born PSI
Your sense of danger and your telepathic awareness of your mother were more vital to you in those first weeks than your sight or your hearing.

Somewhere down the years, you gave up on your psychic powers. But you are reading this now- and that is a positive sign that you are ready to explore you innate gifts. Set aside any natural doubts and you can open your mind to the immense, untapped powers of the brain. How to tell if you have PSI ability is to look back at your experience walking into a house and sensed an atmosphere - jolly or orbit, unhealthy or welcoming? If this happens regularly, you have a strong gift for psychometry - the power of turning into the past through inanimate objects. Maybe you have reached for the phone to call a loved one - just at the moment they decide to ring you or were at a place that you have never been before and it looked to you familiar, probably this amazed you and you called it deja-vu or does your computer crash too often when deadlines loom? Your tension stress could be bombarding its circuit boards.

Look at the incredible results from a study at Princeton University in New Jersey by Professor Robert Jahn, published a couple of years ago. He has spent more than a decade carrying out thousands of test with ordinary people to discover if Mindpower could influence random generators. Jahn told his experimenters to will the number one to appear more often. And it did.The testing conditions were rigorous - - after all, Jahn is Dean of the School of Engineering and Applied Science and at one of the world's top five academic institutions. If he published data supporting paranormal theories and his methods were open to criticism, his career would be finished. The evidence that Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) discovered was undeniable and the odds against ordinary people directing their thoughts at a computer and forcing it to react were calculated at 1,000 billion to one against.


How to make the most of your mind I can sum up in two words, "Be Positive." That means a positive approach to good ideas from every source and every age in history. Switch off the cynics. Say "Yes" aloud. Say it right now. Instead of focusing first on what you're saying "Yes" to,  just go ahead and affirm it. Your instincts will start hunting around in your mind, looking for the think you most wanted to say "Yes" about. Let yourself feel good about it. Your PSI energies now have permission to home in on the areas which intuitively feel right. Positive thinking is a whole toolbox of powerful mind techniques and the most useful tool of all is visualization. Everyone can visualize - most call it day- dreaming. If you direct your daydreams, encouraging pleasurable images, you are programming your subconscious to expect those good things. And if you're expecting something, you start looking for it.


Negative thinking is a psychic shortcut to disaster. Suppose you're worried about the cash flow in your small business - there are some late payers on the books, perhaps. If you sit and worry, your mid will begin to generate negative imagery. Without meaning to make matters worse, you are programming your mind to expect a bleak future. Positive visualization can turn this situation around very quickly. You learn to focus on solutions. You imagine great cash flow, you visualize yourself writing that cheque to the taxman and laughing, because you know you can afford it! Very quickly, you feel better. You have more energy and you're ready to start looking for answers. 


As I was writing this section I got up for a cup of green juice and my phone was buzzing it was my friend Scott, who was setting up a time to each me how to grow wheatgrass. I shared the story I was writing to day, but did not give the name of the man. Scott said, Uri Geller? I said, yes, have you heard of him, and he said, "Yes, six days ago I was told to look at his website." Scott is one of the most positive people I know and his lust for life provides him with lots of friends and great adventures. He is very into the raw food diet like I am and mental power! I loved the coincidence.

For this, Professor Herbert Benson, founder of Harvard's Mind/Body Medical instate, advocates a simple program of focusing and relaxing to fill the mind with pictures of health and happiness. His first step is to pick a word or phrase: "peace", "Our Father" or "Shalom". Then, seated comfortably with eyes shut and muscles limp, you should breathe deeply while concentrating on your words. If you attention wanders, gently draw your mind back to the point of focus. Easy, isn't it? In his book Timeless Healing, Dr. Benson says: "These activities produce relaxed, healthy and positive feelings that actually stimulate brain and nerve pathways to reduce stress-related damage and trigger healing. A good time to do this is before breakfast and before the evening meal. Do it every day.


THE FIRST STEP TO READING MINDS is learning to sense someones physical presence.

Close your eyes, hold out your palm and ask your partner to trace a square, a cross or a circle with their finger tips, half an inch from your open hand. Focus on what you feel on your palm. A tingle, warm and electric, will begin in the sensitive skin. The tingle will quickly take shape..as a square, a cross or a circle. As you become more experienced, try to sense the shape when your partner is just thinking about it. 



Try your hand at psychometry Be Bold.
Ask your friend to give you an object with a personal history - something you don't know about. A book, a piece of jewelry, a kitchen implement - whatever it is, hold it and imagine what its secrets might be. This is psychometry, and it is great fun. People who are laughing at the notion one minute are laughing in delight the next as they reel off whatever ideas enter their heads. The incredible thing is novice psychometrists are often spooky accurate. It's more than beginner's luck - psi skill works best for people who are not trying too hard - people who are simply having fun.

I believe we are all connected to an invisible spiritual thread, through which we can transmit information, thoughts, and feelings to each other, even if we've never met. Use this channel to send help, prayers, love and positivity to humanity and all our animals. From: www.Uri-Geller.com


At the end of writing this short story about Uri, I spotted what I wished for before starting this chapter, a way to write him!  I saw his personal email at the bottom of one of his pages on his website. And I paused, it was like getting ready to ask a Genni for a wish, I stopped for a few moments of think of what I would want to know more than anything about this life, especially if he could read minds. I wanted to read my son's mind and find out what adventure I could send him telepathically to enhance every aspect of his reality. I wrote Uri an email, and felt electric tingles all over my head fifteen minutes later, that lasted 10 minutes. Was I telepathically communicating to him, or was he reading my mind? I look forward to getting a letter from one of the great masters of brain power! While waiting to hear back from Uir, I ordered 10 books he has written, Mind Medicine: The Secret Of Powerful HealingUri Geller's Life SignsUri Geller, My Story and Uri Geller's Mindpower Kit, Geller EffectUri Geller's Little Book of Mind-Power: Maximize Your Will to Win.


On the Rhine writing postcards from Judith's cafe at the Diessenhofen Castle.….:)
My memoir "From Hollywood to God"  is now on Amazon and Kindle books!

Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song!

I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator.

The room went black and three pyramids projected on a movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp."

No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?"

I always wanted to sleep on the Nile!"

~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

The Kingdom of Bhutan


Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan

Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to read my memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelly Granite Enck