Monday, June 1, 2015

Raw Food Diet : My Tips!


Join me on a tour of Isabella Gardner's Museum and see what I ate today on a Raw Food Diet.
Staying on a 100 percent Raw Food Diet is a challenge and this YouTube video shows how funny it can be when flying on a plane and trying to stay "RAW HIGH". The greatest part about a diet that maintains your Peak State is that everything you experience while raw high gets better and better. I think this is because our brains tell our eyes what to see. And when my brain is "cellular clean" my vision of the world is rather magical. Inside "Isabella Gardener's Villa" was one such moment, where I felt whisked back in time to the grandeur, the famous painters roaming about, the great musicians and you could feel her personality in every object on display, especially the ancient paintings hanging in the windows to give them to the light.

Washing Produce, even Organic : I soak all my produce in a large bowl of distilled water with 1/4-1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar, depending on size of bowl or size of you sink. This should kill most germs, and contamination.  Let soak for 15-20 min. Then empty dirty water and rinse again in clean distilled water. I also rub all dirt off the produce with a scrub brush or my hands.

I am on the Raw Food Diet, which is a diet similar to the one used to fight cancer called the Gerson Therapy. I learned about eating all "live foods" while on my journey around the world to investigate the "unknown reality." My memoir is on Amazon and Kindle books.

Sneak-A-Peek Below!
My first stop was to The World Sound Healing Conference in San Francisco. I wanted to understand the science of frequencies, especially if everything in the universe was vibrating to their own unique song! I waited in the large conference room to hear Dr. Susan Yale's lecture on the Harmonic Oscillator. The room went dark and three pyramids projected on a large movie screen.


"You can hear the sound of "nature" between the Pyramids of Giza," Dr. Yale said, pausing, "it's a perfect F Sharp." No one moved. She spoke slowly, "If you knew there was a place in the world where you could hear God, would you go?" I always wanted to swim in the Nile! ~ from my Memoir, (click link—"From Hollywood to God"  Kelly Granite Enck on Amazon books and Kindle.
Giza, Egypt
Hiking through Bhutan

Tiger's Temple, Thailand
River Kwai, Thailand

Peru
Tiger's Nest Bhutan



Click link— "From Hollywood to God"  to join my adventure!
Subscribe to my Blog or my YouTube Channel at Kelly Granite Enck