How To Grow Sprouts at Home!
How to Grow Sprouts at Home—"Sunflower Sprouts" are a complete protein and used at Hippocrates Health Institute to build up cancer patient's immune system to fight cancer. Look for seeds that are high quality, for "sprouting," — websites like, "Sproutman.com".
You can buy mason jars from Hobbies Shop. If you are buying sprouts, instead of growing them remember to wash them before eating them. They leak a tiny toxin out of them as they grow. Even wash wheatgrass before juicing...: Below are the directions on sprouting based on this video and Scott's experience at Hippocrates Health Institute.
How to Sprout
If you are new to sprouting start with beans and legumes such as mung beans, lentils, adzuki, and fenugreek. These are the easiest of the sprouts to grow and your early success will build you confidence. All you need are seeds, water, a one-quart wide mouth Mason jar, and a sprouting lid.
1. Put ½ cup of mung beans in the jar and install the sprout lid.
2. Fill the jar with at least two cups of filtered water and soak at room temperature for eight hours.
3. Drain the water and leave the jar upside down in a drain pan propped at a 45-degree angle to allow the water to drain.
4. Rinse twice a day for two or three days.
5. Harvest when the roots emerging fro the beans are at least as long as the bean itself.
6. What you are not going to use right away can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days. We suggest storing sprouted beans and legumes in a green bag with the air removed. If moisture is present, placing a paper towel in the bag will extend shelf life.
Thank you for being here! Love Kelly, author of "From Hollywood to God" a wild adventure around the world, in search of God and a Boyfriend. : Click link to read the reviews: MY BOOK!