Saturday, March 25, 2017

My day with John Singer Sargent!



I just returned from the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, where it was hard for me to pull away from staring at John Singer Sargent's painting titled, Mrs. Fiske Warren and Her Daughter Rachel (1903).  I had seen the Portrait of Madame X at the Metropolitan Museum of Art., but I had no idea that his most famous painting had nearly destroyed his career. Sargent had painted the strap of her dress falling off her shoulder, which became a scandal of the time.

When I returned home I read more about Sargent's life, after seeing more of his paintings in Isabella Stewart Gardner's Museum, her Boston Villa. Sargent loved her so much, that even though he had given up painting oil portraits, he painted her. And on her death bed, he painted her a second time in white like a saint. I truly love the way he sees women, soft, gentle and beautiful. Above is my tribute to Jon Singer Sargent , play movie.

Try Hypnosis to Open the channels of love to create with your innate freedom! 
Click the "BOOK NOW" button on my website — www.HypnosisbyKellyGranite.com