Monday, March 20, 2017

My Top 3 Anti-Aging Tips!



My Top 3 Anti-Aging Secrets! 
Hemp oil is my only face cream, but there is no cream that can make up for our Diet, which is my Number 1 Anti-Aging Secret. This video focuses on the "Hippocrates Health Institute Diet," which is a 2 week raw food diet, without "fruit." Their diet is designed to completely detox your body and if you have any illness it may heal you. The "KEY" to the Hippocrates Health Institute Diet diet is "SPROUTS", which have 100 times more enzymes than adult vegetables, like Kale. They also have a wheatgrass bar.

Tip 2 Exercise daily, never skip this, even if it's only 30 minutes

Tip 3 is to create a Healthy Environment, which includes our inner environment. I am learning how to breathe, during moments I feel stress. Stress is one of the biggest Monster to defeat in order to look younger and stay disease free.

One of the ways I am trying to clean up our outer environment is to detox my bedroom. :) David and I are shopping for an organic mattress and organic bed frame with no metal coils, which create EMI, dirty energy.  Subscribe, to follow our wild mattress hunt. :)

Below is my movie— How to Grow Sprouts at Home!


Thank you for being here! Love Kelly, author of "From Hollywood to God" a wild adventure around the world in search of God and a Boyfriend. : Click link to read the reviews: MY BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelly Granite Enck